Cisco GLC-SX-MM Duplex SFP Transceiver
Cisco 1000BASE-SX Ethernet SFP Transceiver (GLC-SX-MM). Up-to 500m over MMF @ 1Gbps 850nm Duplex SFP Transceiver.
Cisco 500m Duplex SFP Transceiver | GLC-SX-MM
The Cisco GLC-SX-MM 1000BASE-SX Ethernet transceiver is a Duplex SFP transceiver for optical communications, rated for distances up to 500m and a maximum bandwidth of 1Gbps. The GLC-SX-MM transceiver operates at 850nm wavelength. The 1000BASE-SX SFP, compatible with the IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-SX standard, operates on legacy 50 nm multimode fiber links up to 550 m and on 62.5 ?m Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade multimode fibers up to 220 m. It can support up to 1km over laser-optimized 50 ?m multimode fiber cable. Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Cisco GLC-SX-MM is a non-cancellable & non-returnable product. Please call to confirm stock. This product is manufactured by Cisco USA, ships directly from Cisco and is covered by full manufacturer warranty within the USA. For most up-to-date specifications, refer to datasheets on Cisco website. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cisco 1000BASE-SX Ethernet SFP
- Up-to 500m over MMF @ 1Gbps
- 850nm Duplex SFP Transceiver
- 0º - 70º Operating Case Temperature
- No Digital optical monitoring capability
- Hot-swappable for SFP LC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco SFP can be covered by SMARTnet
- SFP MSA / IEEE Std 802.3
- Cisco GLC-SX-MM is RoHS compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet