Cisco CWDM-SFP-1530 CWDM SFP Transceiver
Cisco 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet SFP Transceiver (CWDM-SFP-1530). Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 1Gbps 1530nm CWDM SFP Transceiver.
Cisco 80 km CWDM SFP Transceiver | CWDM-SFP-1530
The Cisco CWDM-SFP-1530 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet transceiver is a CWDM SFP transceiver for optical communications, rated for distances up to 80 km and a maximum bandwidth of 1Gbps. The CWDM-SFP-1530 transceiver operates at 1530nm wavelength. A Cisco CWDM SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an SFP port or slot of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. The Cisco CWDM SFPs are multirate parts that support both Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel (1 gigabit and 2 gigabit). Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Cisco CWDM-SFP-1530 is a non-cancellable & non-returnable product. Please call to confirm stock. This product is manufactured by Cisco USA, ships directly from Cisco and is covered by full manufacturer warranty within the USA. For most up-to-date specifications, refer to datasheets on Cisco website. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cisco 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet SFP
- Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 1Gbps
- 1530nm CWDM SFP Transceiver
- 0º - 70º Operating Case Temperature
- SFF-8724 Digital optical monitoring
- Hot-swappable for SFP LC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco SFP can be covered by SMARTnet
- SFP MSA / IEEE Std 802.3
- Cisco CWDM-SFP-1530 is RoHS compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Channel 1 Gbps