Cisco DWDM-XENPAK-42.94 DWDM XENPAK Transceiver
Cisco 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet XENPAK Transceiver (DWDM-XENPAK-42.94). Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 10Gbps 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM XENPAK Transceiver.
Cisco 80 km DWDM XENPAK Transceiver | DWDM-XENPAK-42.94
The Cisco DWDM-XENPAK-42.94 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet transceiver is a DWDM XENPAK transceiver for optical communications, rated for distances up to 80 km and a maximum bandwidth of 10Gbps. The DWDM-XENPAK-42.94 transceiver operates at 100GHz (C-Band) wavelength. 10GBASE-DWDM 1542.94 nm XENPAK (100-GHz ITU grid). The Cisco Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) XENPAK pluggable allows enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet services in their networks. Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Cisco DWDM-XENPAK-42.94 is a non-cancellable & non-returnable product. Please call to confirm stock. This product is manufactured by Cisco USA, ships directly from Cisco and is covered by full manufacturer warranty within the USA. For most up-to-date specifications, refer to datasheets on Cisco website. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cisco 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet XENPAK
- Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 10Gbps
- 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM XENPAK Transceiver
- 0º - 70º Operating Case Temperature
- SFF-8724 Digital optical monitoring
- Hot-swappable for XENPAK SC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco XENPAK can be covered by SMARTnet
- IEEE 802.3ae/q/k (-SR, -LR, -ER)
- Cisco DWDM-XENPAK-42.94 is RoHS compliant
- 10GBASE Ethernet
|Series||Matrix Ultra Elite|