Cisco DWDM-X2-46.12 DWDM X2 Transceiver
Cisco 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet X2 Transceiver (DWDM-X2-46.12). Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 10Gbps 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM X2 Transceiver.
Cisco 80 km DWDM X2 Transceiver | DWDM-X2-46.12
The Cisco DWDM-X2-46.12 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet transceiver is a DWDM X2 transceiver for optical communications, rated for distances up to 80 km and a maximum bandwidth of 10Gbps. The DWDM-X2-46.12 transceiver operates at 100GHz (C-Band) wavelength. 10GBASE-DWDM 1546.12 nm X2 (100-GHz ITU grid). The Cisco Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) X2 pluggable module allows enterprise companies and service providers to offer scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet services in their networks. Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Cisco DWDM-X2-46.12 is a non-cancellable & non-returnable product. Please call to confirm stock. This product is manufactured by Cisco USA, ships directly from Cisco and is covered by full manufacturer warranty within the USA. For most up-to-date specifications, refer to datasheets on Cisco website. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cisco 10GBASE-ZR/ZW Ethernet X2
- Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 10Gbps
- 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM X2 Transceiver
- 0º - 70º Operating Case Temperature
- SFF-8724 Digital optical monitoring
- Hot-swappable for X2 SC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco X2 can be covered by SMARTnet
- IEEE 802.3ae/q/k (-SR, -LR, -ER)
- Cisco DWDM-X2-46.12 is RoHS compliant
- 10GBASE Ethernet
|Series||Matrix Ultra Elite|