Cisco DWDM-SFP-5494 DWDM SFP Transceiver
Cisco 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet SFP Transceiver (DWDM-SFP-5494). Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 1Gbps 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM SFP Transceiver.
Cisco 80 km DWDM SFP Transceiver | DWDM-SFP-5494
The Cisco DWDM-SFP-5494 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet transceiver is a DWDM SFP transceiver for optical communications, rated for distances up to 80 km and a maximum bandwidth of 1Gbps. The DWDM-SFP-5494 transceiver operates at 100GHz (C-Band) wavelength. 1000BASE-DWDM 1554.94 nm SFP (100-GHz ITU grid). The Cisco Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) module allow enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy Gigabit Ethernet or Fibre Channel services in their networks. Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Cisco DWDM-SFP-5494 is a non-cancellable & non-returnable product. Please call to confirm stock. This product is manufactured by Cisco USA, ships directly from Cisco and is covered by full manufacturer warranty within the USA. For most up-to-date specifications, refer to datasheets on Cisco website. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cisco 1000BASE-ZX Ethernet SFP
- Up-to 80 km over SMF @ 1Gbps
- 100GHz (C-Band) DWDM SFP Transceiver
- 0º - 70º Operating Case Temperature
- SFF-8724 Digital optical monitoring
- Hot-swappable for SFP LC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco SFP can be covered by SMARTnet
- SFP MSA / IEEE Std 802.3
- Cisco DWDM-SFP-5494 is RoHS compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Channel 1 Gbps