Sanspot.com Customer Service section
Shipping & Handling |
Payment Options |
Your Order Status |
Cancelling an Order |
Welcome to our customer service section. Here you can find information about our shipping & handling procedures
and policies. If you have an any further questions about your order or about shipping & handling, your welcome to
speak to one of our representatives by calling:
800 - 720 - 3860.
To prevent any processing delays in respect to your order you should verify that your personal information such
as billing address and phone number matches the information on file with your credit card issuer
Our customer service sections:
Shipping & Handling
.: Back to top
Shipping & Handling in Continental United States (U.S.A.)
All orders are shipped by Federal Express. The default shipping method is FedEx Ground which is typically delivered within 4 to 7 business days
to anywhere in the Continental United States. Additional Federal Express delivery options are also available. After choosing the appropriate
shipping option, your shipping cost will be automatically calculated for you. Any requests for special shipping arrangements by any other courier
should be prearranged prior to placing your order. For questions about shipping or to prearrange an alternate shipping method please call 800-720-3860.
- Credit card billing
All credit card purchases are subject to the following conditions:
- Standard Stocked Items
Your credit card will not be billed until your order is released to shipping
- Special & Custom Order Items
Pre- or down payment is required and your credit card will be billed accordingly
- Different shipping/destination address
If your order is being shipped to an address which is different than the credit card billing address, you must enter the destination
zip code where indicated on the shipping page in order to have the appropriate shipping charges calculated.
- Shipping- & Handling Charges
All Shipping & Handling Charges are Non-Refundable.
- Immediate (Same day) shipping
All in-stock items ship within 1-2 business days. If you need an item shipped immediately, please contact our sales team before placing an order. They will arrange for your items to be shipped the same day, if possible.
- Alternate or Special Shipping requests
Any requests for special shipping arrangements by any other courier
should be prearranged prior to placing your order.
Shipping & Handling outside Continental United States - International Orders
SanSpot.com accepts international orders from several countries around the world. If you wish to find out if your country is on the list prior to
contact us online or
call us at 800-720-3860.
Note: If you reside in the United States, you can use the online system to pay via credit card, check, wire transfer,
purchase order or money order.
Prerequisites for shipping international orders:
The following is the general process for international orders:
- Prepayment is required for all orders originating outside the U.S. either via Wire Transfer (Please contact us for Wire Transfer Information)
or Credit Card. A $30 charge is applied to international Wire Transfers.
- All international orders are subject to additional review and approval due to possible Export Restrictions and to prevent possible Credit
Card fraud. SanSpot reserves the right to cancel any order without notice.
Fedex, UPS, or DHL account number (All associated shipping charges such as duties, taxes, and shipping fees will be billed to this account). If you
do not have an account with one of the listed companies, please
contact us online or call us at: 800-720-3860 to arrange for shipping.
Place your order online (or via telephone with one of our sales reps). Make sure to choose the destination country as well as provide your FedEx,
DHL or UPS account number (all international related shipping fees will be billed to this account).
Order information is reviewed and verified. If your order is approved by SanSpot, it will be processed. If further information is required
(ie. correct address, discontinued item replacement approval, etc.), an email notification will be sent to the customer. The customer must
then reply to the email (or contact a SanSpot sales representative) to provide the required information. Once the necessary information is
provided, the order is processed.
If any order adjustments were made (item change, address correction, cancellation, etc.), an Adjusted Invoice will be emailed to the customer
in order to reflect the updated information. If needed, SanSpot will email the Wire Transfer instructions with the Invoice. The customer must
then process their wire transfer for the Total amount shown on their invoice.
Please note that SanSpot will NOT accept any Returns or Exchanges for items shipped to International addresses.
.: Back to top
Credit Cards - Accepted Online or over the phone.
- American Express
- A $30 service charge is applied to each International Wire Transfer received.
Purchase Orders (PO) - After Pre-approval of Credit Terms & Limit.
- Fax your signed PO to (631) 738-0035
- If applicable, reference our sales document (Sales Quote or - Order #) on the PO
- Enclose the signed sales document
- Please indicate your billing address and phone number so we can bill you
- Please provide Accounts Payable information
- Invoice will be sent via US Postal Mail, email or fax
Your Order Status
.: Back to top
You can check your order status by logging into your SanSpot account:
Log-in to check your order status.
Returns & Cancelations
.: Back to top
Without specific and written authorization, all orders for products listed on Sanspot.com are deemed Non-Cancelable and except for returns under warranty resulting from product defects, Non-Returnable (NCNR). Any authorized return requires a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, visibly posted on the return package.
Please note that returns of items are only possible within Continental United States.
To request a return, we'll need the following information to authorize your return:
To request an RMA #:
- Customer name
- Invoice or order number
- Item Description / Part No#
- Item serial number(s)
- The number of items being returned
- Whether the product box has been opened
- Nature of the problem
In general, all items are SanSpot only accepts returns or exchanges of merchandise from select manufacturers within 15 days. All returns must be authorized and approved by the manufacturer. Returns within 15 days from invoice date can be for exchange, replacement refund or credit at SanSpot's discretion. Please be aware that specific manufacturers have more restrictive return policies. Please review
the list of non-returnable items below. All items returned for a refund will be subject to a 25% Restocking Fee if they
are returned in their original condition. All exchanges made within the continental United States will be subject to NO
Exchange Fee if they are returned in their original condition. SanSpot will NOT accept any Returns or Exchanges for items
shipped to International addresses.
Note that original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. The return shipping (from customer to SanSpot/Manufacturer) is always
the responsibility of the customer. If you wish to return items, you MUST request an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
(by phone 800-720-3860) prior to shipping the return item. RMA numbers should be clearly written on the outside of the return box prior to
- Non-Returnable Items are:
- Custom & Special Order items
- Custom Configured equipment (including Storage Libraries and disk subsystems)
- Spare Parts
- Open Media
- Custom Printed Labels
- Items with original seal broken
- Service Contracts
- Items sold as "Used"
- New HBA, SFP and GBIC products are non-returnable once the package is opened.
- New media is subject to manufacturer's warranty. If it is opened and does not work properly, please contact the manufacturer for a replacement.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging. Otherwise, the items will be subject to additional charges above and beyond the restocking
- Returned items will be inspected for damage and wear. If the returned item is deemed to be in its original condition, a refund for the total
order, LESS restocking fee and shipping costs, will be credited to the purchaser's credit card. If the initial order was made by check or
money order, a refund check will be issued to the purchaser in the amount of the order, LESS restocking fee and shipping costs.
- Exchanged items must be returned in their original packaging. Otherwise, the items will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Exchanged items will be inspected for damage and wear. If the item being returned for exchange is deemed to be in its original condition,
the new item will be shipped out immediately to the recipient. If the cost of the exchanged items are not equal in value, the credit card that
was used on the initial order will either be debited or credited to make up the difference. If the initial order was made by check or money order
and a refund is due, a refund check will be issued in the amount of the difference, to the purchaser. If more money is due, we will contact you
either by phone or email to secure the additional funds. When the proper funds are secured, we will ship the new item.
- RMA numbers for returns must be requested within 15 days from the date the merchandise is received by the customer. The original item(s)
being returned must be received by SanSpot within 15 days from the date an RMA number is issued. Special note: If you have special circumstances
which prevent you from adhering to these rules, you must contact us within 15 days after placing your order.
- If purchased items are returned without a valid RMA number, buyer will be responsible for additional charges incurred by SanSpot in locating
and processing the package. In this case NO REFUND will be issued for returned items.
.: Back to top
- New Equipment
All new equipment & products come with standard Manufacturer's warranty and is subject to the RMA process outlined above
- Used & Recertified Equipment
SanSpot guarantees all used & recertified equipment against dead-on-arrival (DOA) and includes a 30-day warranty against defects.
SanSpot also offers our customers the option to purchase an extended warranty on used & recertified equipment.